Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 16, 2008

Nathan and Emileigh's Engagement party

Yes, I am posting another old slide show. I have a ton of old pictures on my camera that I am working on putting onto my computer.

These pictures are from the surprise engagement party that Nathan planned for Emileigh when she returned from her mission's trip back in March. Friends and family waited in anticipation for the two to walk through the restaurant doors in Lansing. Patrick and I are looking forward to the wedding on 08-08-08! We are excited to be apart of their marriage and we will pray for them to grow in the Lord each day!





3 comments:

Dottie said...

I found a good Word for you today Megan: Proverbs 31:25b, NIV, "she can laugh at the days to come". Meaning: she is free of anxiety and worry! I thought that was such a great promise for all of us! I was so touched by your love and concern for me, sweet daughter!

Dottie said...

Megan, When are you going to update your blog??!!

Anne said...

Hey Meg!! You need to update!!! love ya!