Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 11, 2009

14 week stats

We are pregnant!!!! The due date is 0ct. 9, 2009. I decided I would blog some of my pregnancy stats on here so I can look back on them later.


How far along?: 14 weeks
Total weight gain: up 5 lbs.
How much does baby weigh?: no clue :)
Maternity clothes?: some pants
Stretch marks?: no new ones
Sleep?: Pretty good...just have to get up to pee twice a night
Best moment this week?: being free to tell people that we're pregnant
Movement?: not yet
Food cravings?: junk food
Labor signs?: Nope
Belly button in or out?: in
What I miss: having energy
What I'm looking forward to: the next ultrasound
Milestone: entering my second trimester!!

1 comment:

Dottie said...

Yay for this post! You are really going to pop out soon! Enjoy your pregnancy! I loved it! It is a special time knowing there is a living, growing, moving human being inside of you and a miracle from God!