Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

4 week postpartum survey

Postpartum survery...4 weeks.

How far along were you when you had your baby? according to my calculations 37 1/2 weeks...according to the doctors 38 1/2 weeks.
How long was labor? c-section because of breech position
Total weight gain: 27 pounds
Total weight loss since:22 lbs...I weighed 130 at 2 weeks postpartum...only 5 lbs to go baby!
Back into your own clothes yet? Mostly...maternity pants still are comfortable because of the incision.
Did you get stretch marks? no.
Did you deliver vaginally or by c-section? C-sec.
Best moment this week: Seeing Amelia roll over...she did it 4 times in a row today! and Grandma Cherie was here to see too :)
What I miss about being pregnant: Feeling her moving inside me.
How big is baby: She was 6.15 at birth...I think she's probably 8 to 9 now.
Baby's temperament? She is usually content and more alert now. She does have her gassy moments and she doesn't like to be changed. But overall she is a good baby so far.
What I am looking forward to: Seeing her laugh...I think she has smiled at me a few times though.

I was super sick for close to 2 weeks with a terrible cold. I lost my voice, had tonsilitis, and was unable to sleep for several nights because of coughing episodes. I am just so thankful to feel better again! I can't believe that Amelia is almost a month old already!!

1 comment:

Angela said...

I'm beyond happy for you and Pat!!! Glad to hear that life with baby girl is going well so far. Soak up every moment with her, it goes by SO fast. I'm sending a big Whoot!Whoot! on being almost back to pre-pregnancy weight already! That's fantastic. Happy to hear you are feeling better. I'm not sure if I've told you this already or not, but I LOVE Amelia's name. Just plain beautiful. :)