Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Making an appearance :)


I haven't been on here since January!  Anyways, there are 2 big pieces of news to share.  First, we are moved into our new house.  It sits on a great wooded lot and has a lot of space.  We painted the entire upstairs, trim included and will be painting the main floor in the next month or so.  We had a leak from the main bath that went down into the kitchen, that we are making an insurance claim for.  We'll be getting new wood floors and new floor in the master bath.  This house has been good for the most part...even though we've had pest issues like ants, mice and random dead frogs.  I think it will be a great house to raise our kids in!  We had our whole family over for Colette's first birthday and it was a perfect house for a large crowd.  

Outside house pics:




Pics from Colette's first birthday, You are my Sunshine:


Pic of sisters visiting big brother Liam's grave on his 4 year anniversary/birthday. We miss you Liam!!!!!!


And my brother got accepted into CRNA school down in Florida and will start in October of this year...which means they will be moving for 28 months :(.  I'm happy for them but sad and will miss them terribly!  Amelia will miss Adam and nataleigh so much!!  I'll miss my sister-in-love Emileigh like crazy!  She's one of my best friends :(

And the final news to share is this;


It's still super early in the pregnancy and I haven't been to the doctor yet, but yeah, pregnant again!  Complete surprise!  Can my body handle this??  I'm still nursing Colette!  I'm 7 or 8 weeks and feel tired and queasy here and there.  I'm taking it day by day :) and am excited for another sweet baby.  I'd like to be team green this time around but pat's not sure about that.  Praying for a healthy baby and good pregnancy.  Ok, well off to bed.  I'm one tired mama lately ;)




2 comments:

Lesley said...

Wow!!!! What a big post.

1. Happy birthday, Colette! :D
2. Your house looks GORGEOUS! Oh my goodness, look at all of those windows, I love it. :)
3. CONGRATULATIONS!!! Ahhh so beautiful and incredible. Praise God...we pray you have a healthy baby, a healthy momma, and an easy pregnancy. <3

Love, Lesley and Sal!

Anne said...

Almost cried reading all this. So excited and happy. :)

<3 <3 <3