Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 31, 2009

21 weeks...

How far along?: 21 weeks
Total weight gain: according to my scale today 15 pounds total!
How much does baby weigh?: i just read that he's as long as a carrot.
Maternity clothes?: i only have one or two pre-pregnancy bottoms i can still wear.
Stretch marks?: no new ones
Sleep?: sometimes my hips hurt or shoulders from laying on my sides
Best moment this week?: Jolene's wedding
Movement?: yes
Food cravings?: nothing special at the moment
Labor signs?: no
Belly button in or out?: in between....so in still!
What I miss: less blotchy skin
What I'm looking forward to: picking out a name for our boy
Milestone: Over half way!!




Belly pic to come later today!!!

1 comment:

Jolene said...

I like that you are carrying another human being, but you're best moment this week was my wedding!! :)