Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

22+ Weeks

How far along?: 22+ weeks
Total weight gain: still 15 lbs.
How much does baby weigh?: i just read it...little under a pound
Maternity clothes?: Yes
Stretch marks?: no new ones
Sleep?: I've had a cold, so alot of sleep!
Best moment this week?: When Patrick felt the baby kick! awesome!
Movement?: tons now
Food cravings?: nothing, just super thirsty
Labor signs?: I hope not!
Belly button in or out?: in between....so in still!
What I miss: Nothing right now!
What I'm looking forward to: Our appt, a week from today
Milestone: still over half way!

3 comments:

Anne said...

New belly pic pleasssssse?! Pretty please? Two weeks is a lot of difference!! :)

Patrick and Megan said...

I can't believe that was already 2 weeks ago! I'll be seeing you in a week...is that good enough? :)

Anne said...

I suppose, I can't wait!