Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

My job

Grace Monument Co.






This is my dad's monument business that he has been operating, out of my parents house, for the last 10 years. In December, he took the plunge and decided to open up a full-time show room. I am now the manager of the new store. I really like my job. I feel like I can kind-of relate to people that are grieving the loss of a close friend or family member, and I genuinely want to help them keep their loved one's memory alive.

We are located in Vassar, just south of the city limits on M-15. Come stop in! We are running a 10% off grand opening discount.


Patrick and I finally have Liam's granite ordered. We are currently in the process of designing it. We are putting his footprints on the front somewhere, and Patrick is designing a family tree to place on the backside (he is the artsy one of us!). So, soon I will post pictures of it. Back to work now :)

1 comment:

The Buchingers said...

Nice post Megan! I also noticed you changed the look of your blog...NICE!!! Talk to you soon!