Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 8, 2010

My "bump" is just belly fat misplaced by baby, mixed with bloating :)

My title of this blog explains why I'm not putting a picture up yet! I might start next week though just to have a comparison.

How far along?: 15 weeks

Total weight gain: my scale here must lie...the other morning i was only up 3 pounds total

How much does baby weigh?: no idea

Maternity clothes?: still pants

Stretch marks?: none from this pregnancy

Sleep?: tossing and turning most of the night

Best moment this week?: Easter Sunday's church service...I am so much more thankful for the resurrection since Liam has gone into heaven. I can cry just thinking about it...we are all going to be together one day!

Movement?: I think I have actually been feeling flutters...I read that sometimes you can feel movement earlier in second pregnancies.

Food cravings?: I am usually super thirsty.

Labor signs?: hope not...but have been having major round ligament pains...did not have it like this last time at all!

Belly button in or out?: getting widened by the belly fat :)

What I miss: clear skin...it's been terrible for nine months now

What I'm looking forward to: spending the weekend with people we love

Milestone: each day of grace is a milestone

Pet peeve: bare bellied pictures on facebook...my hubby feels the same way...oy!

1 comment:

Angela said...

Glad to hear all is well. I wish I lived closer to you too! I'm sure we'd have LOTS to talk about. I felt the twins moving much sooner than with my first pregnancy, so I think you are right. Love the updates, and as always, continuing to pray for ya'!