Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 24, 2010

21+ weeks


At my cousin Erin's shower
Erin 30 weeks with twins, Anne 21+ weeks, Me 21 weeks, Stephanie 10 weeks

How far along?: 21+ weeks
How big is baby?: size of a papaya, and almost a pound
Weight Gain?: I weighed 135 at the doctor's this past thursday, so up 10 lbs!
Stretch Marks?: nada
Maternity Clothes?: yes...realized i like the full-panel the best...the half-panel pants hurt!
Sleep?: so-so, back is starting to hurt
Best moment this week?: lots of things...getting bags of baby girl clothes from my sister-in-law Chrissy (along with some other things), Erin's babies shower...
Food Cravings?: Charley's steakery chicken philly with fries, dipped in malt vinegar and ketchup!!
Gender?: lovely little girl
Movement? More and more...hubs felt her 2 weeks ago
What I miss?: not being so emotional and overwhelmed
Belly Button?: wide and shallow...and ugly :)
Labor Signs?: no...just a few braxon hicks
What I'm looking forward to?: 3rd trimester
Milestone?: lots of little ones...over halfway there!

5 comments:

Abby Terry said...

Such a cute picture, mommies!!! Love your baby bump and the precious baby girl inside even more! Can't wait to meet her :)

Sarah said...

Megan, thanks for stopping by my blog! Yours is really cute, by the way. Now I have some catching up to do on yours! Congrats on your baby girl!

The Buchingers said...

Yay...I just got a chance to look at your blog! I loved the survey...thanks for the update Megan...can't wait to see you on Saturday :D

Kara Kely said...

I found your blog through another CHD blog. I just wanted to say I am so sorry for the loss of your son but joyed by your newest addition. I found we have a few things in commom. I was married Oct 2006. Our last name is Kelly and we have a son named Liam. Liam was born with a CHD known as Tetralogy of Fallot. Just thought that was ironic. Best of luck to you and your family.

Cherie said...

I love the picture of you girls all pregnant! You look beautiful Megan and I can't wait to hold our baby girl! I love you!