Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, June 4, 2010

24 weeks

I've been slacking...sorry!

How far along?: 24 weeks
How big is baby?: I think a little over a pound
Weight Gain?: I weighed myself this morning...I weighed in at 138lbs...up 13 pounds total.
Maternity Clothes?: Mostly, I wear normal shirts still...smalls and more mediums now. I bought some sale stuff at Old Navy last week, and I finally bought a pair of pregnancy shorts (not capris, but shorts)...yeah my legs are super super white though ;)
Sleep?: Exhaustion has been hitting me for the past 2 weeks...like 1st trimester sleepiness.
Best moment this week?: Well, last week I got to see baby girl on ultrasound again...and in 4d for awhile. I go in this coming Wednesday for my last cervical check, yay!
Food Cravings?: I'm just pretty much hungry alot now!
Gender?: girl...still working on a name :)
Movement?: tons...I can feel her stretched out, moving down low and up high at the same time, or feeling movement in 3 places at once.
What I miss?: Liam so much lately it hurts...my heart has really been aching lately. I think because it's almost the year marker and because we've been working on designing his headstone..finally.
Belly Button?: ugly, like a crater
Labor Signs?: hope not...just been feeling randon cramps, pressure, and stuff sometimes...realized I can't over do it at all without paying for it big time after.
What I'm looking forward to?: holding my baby in my arms and hearing her cry
Nursery progress: crib is all set-up, bedding is here, changing table all set-up...tried out one paint sample, chandelier hung, 1/2 of the storage bins just arrived yesterday for the changing table, clothes from Chrissy are sorted out, dresser and rocker will be going to our friend Matt's this weekend to be painted, might order curtains soon from Urban Outfitters...half of room is cleaned out!
Weekly wisdom: focus on the people that are supportive, not on the ones that aren't! AND, don't over-do it...you are now 30, you were just pregnant last year, and you were not back in shape when you got pregnant again six months ago!!

I will post a new belly pic tonight or this weekend of just me.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

About time for an update!! :)

Can't wait to see you on Friday!

Anne said...

Wow Megan you have so much done!!!!

Angela said...

WOW! You have more done with preparing for baby girl at this point than I did with any of my three! Good for you! Love the update, and as always,praying for you. :)