Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 1, 2011

Who's there? and introducing....

Hiya. Just was curious as to who reads my blog. Please leave me a comment and let me know who you are and let me know if you have a blog that I should follow! Thanks :)


And I want to introduce to you my newest nephew Adam David. He weighed 7 lbs. 1 oz. and was 20 1/2 inches long. He ended up getting RSV shortly after being born and was hospitalized for it. Thankfully he is getting better and home now. Can't wait to hold him again! Congrats to my brother Nathan and my sis Emileigh oh, and big sister Nataleigh.


10 comments:

Cindy said...

I read it! :) And I think you already follow me!

Patrick and Megan said...

Oh and I'm so thrilled you're pregnant again!!!

Anne said...

me :)

ColoradoBelle said...

Count me in.

llf said...

me...Lesley! I love you and Pat <3

Tiffany said...

I do. : )

The Buchingers said...

Of course I read it! Love you post on my baby boy :D

Sealed Expressions said...

I read it :)

Angela said...

Me too! :)

Jolene said...

Little late, here....but me, too! And I haven't posted on my blogspot blog in awhile, but there's my pregnancy blog http://joleneandjamie.shutterfly.com/pregnancyblog