Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 31, 2011

1/2 a year already?!

Amelia turned 6 months old on March 21st. I can't believe it! She's been sick, again, so I was behind on taking her pictures.

Weight: over 18 pounds
Height: maybe 26 1/2 is my guess?

Eats: The past few weeks we started introducing some solid foods. She has tried rice cereal, oat cereal, bananas, avocado and sweet potatoes. I plan on making my own baby food. I will just steam the food and use my mini food processor. I bought ice cube trays and will freeze the food for later use. This might take some work, but hopefully I can find some time to do this. I think we can save alot of money this way, and the food will be better and more fresh for her.

Sleep: Terrible. She has been sick twice this past month!

Milestones: She can sit! I'm kinda in a hurry, so I'm not going to ramble on here.

Loves: Lots of things :) Not being sick :)...eating, babbling, playing with her feet.

Dislikes: Getting her face cleaned off...getting her nose suctioned and wiped. Being sick :(

Clothes: She is pretty much in 6-9 for everything now. Her thighs and behind are so chunky now, that she has to wear alot of 12 months pants. Even some of her 6-9 months sleepers are snug around her thighs and waist. She still wears a size 1 shoe though!


Sorry this was so brief. I thought I needed to put at least something on here instead of skipping by 6 months completely. Just been really busy lately! My main goal was filling out her baby book.








3 comments:

Tiffany said...

It's good to have junk in your trunk. : )

Sarah said...

Hooray for 6 months! Fun times ahead!

You will definitely save by making your own food. Are you pureeing or doing baby-led weaning? If pureeing, I bet you already have heard of the Wholesome Baby Food website. Another one that has some good puree recipes, and kid friendly ones as a whole, is Weelicious.

The Buchingers said...

love the post and the pics :D