Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Liam Charles 7-23-09

I plan on writing a more in-depth post of Liam's story later and posting some pictures. For now though, I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has been there for us through this experience. We know so many people have prayed for so many weeks with us. The Lord has decided that Liam was needed with Him in glory. We had a beautiful funeral service for him on Monday. Please pray for us as our hearts heal. I can't believe how much I miss him already. My heart will forever have a place for our precious son. I can't wait to hold him in heaven.

6 comments:

Lauren said...

I'm keeping you in my thoughts and prayers!!! Sending you many **Heart Hugs**!!! May God be with you to comfort you during this time!!! Btw, I love the name you picked out for you angel of a son!!! =D

♥Lauren (21yr. old w/Tricuspid Atresia aka HRHS)
Blog: www.laurensheart.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I just wanted you to know your family will be in my prayers.
Dorothy Morrison

Unknown said...

I just heard about the loss of your precious Liam and wanted to offer my condolences. I lost my first son to HRHS, tricuspid atresia when he was 9 weeks old. That was 16 1/2 years ago! My youngest son is 3 and also has HRHS and is doing well.
Praying that God comforts you and your family as you begin this new journey.

God Bless~
Lisa Schaffer (HRH group member)

Mindy said...

I am so sorry for the loss of your son. You are in my prayers. We lost our daughter Emma 3 years ago to HLHS. Stay strong and lean on each other and God. If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.

Mindy Y.

Teri Martin said...

I am so sorry to hear about your loss thank you for emailing me and visiting my blog inspiring hearts. I just wanted you to know that as a survivor every day we live for the ones that arent here anymore and your son is part of our amazing story. If you ever need to talk just email me
Teri
http://inspiringhearts.blogspot.com

emmmilyk said...

i love you both.