Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Precious Nataleigh Grace





In the midst of our pain and sorrow, God certainly knew what we needed yesterday. Thursday at 9:37 p.m., Nathan and Emileigh welcomed Nataleigh Grace into this world. Yesterday morning, Patrick and I decided that we needed to meet our very first niece. After having such a sorrow-filled day, I wasn't sure on how I would do emotionally with this situation. But we both fell in love with Nataleigh, and I praise the Lord for allowing us to be able to spend time with her, to hold her, and to behold His perfect timing for everything. I think He knew just what we needed yesterday. I was reminded of how precious life really is. I also felt a profound peace, that yes, we will have our time too one day. Patrick was teary-eyed as we left the hospital. He was just so joyous and happy for Nathan and Emileigh. At only weighing 5 lbs 13 oz. and 18 inches long, she is so tiny, yet she has already blessed us in so many ways. I feel honored to be her aunt.

3 comments:

Anne said...

I love you sweet sister.
I know that someday soon you and Patrick will have a tiny baby just like that, in your arms. It is going to be a glorious day!

Jolene said...

You WILL have your time, too, one day. You are amazing.

chris o said...

i thought you might appreciate this. it's a post by one of our friends. you never know who's out there thinking and praying...
http://www.searchingthesunsets.com//erica/2009/07/does-god-need-me-to-pray.html