Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 27, 2010

13-week stats

I did these last time and I will try to keep them going this time as well!

How far along?: 13 weeks
Total weight gain: unsure...don't know how much I was to start with, but I'm guessing under 5 pounds total
How much does baby weigh?: no idea
Maternity clothes?: pants
Stretch marks?: none from this pregnancy
Sleep?: so-so...we have a new mattress and I'm still adjusting
Best moment this week?: when the doctor told me that i'm a week ahead of schedule, so she moved my due date up to 10-01-10!!
Movement?: nothing that can be felt
Food cravings?: none...i'm still queasy alot :/
Labor signs?: hope not
Belly button in or out?: starting to widen already
What I miss: my boy
What I'm looking forward to: to having more energy and feeling better, but i'm not complaining...i had prayed for lots of symptoms!
Milestone: just making it this far is a milestone to me

4 comments:

The Buchingers said...

YAY MEGAN!!!! I'm so happy that you posted this! I miss Liam too! I have been thinking about him a lot lately! I've been praying for you! I am soooo looking forward to keeping up on your blog and seeing you guys this weekend! Love you!

Angela said...

I'm SOOOO very happy for the both of you! I'll be continuing to pray the same prayer that I have been, but now that I know God has answered prayers, I'll definitely be praying over your journey. Congrats, and I can't wait to hear more on your progress!

The Buchingers said...

Hey Meg..just wanted to let you know that I am awarding you with the Preppy Mafia award!

Patrick and Megan said...

So what do I do with it Em?