Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 9, 2010

28 weeks yay!!


How far along?: 28 weeks
How big is baby?: around 2 1/4 pounds
Weight Gain?: I weighed 141 at the doctor's on wednesday...so I had lost 4 pounds in the hospital, and I gained back 3 in a week! Total gain: 16 lbs.
Maternity Clothes?: all bottoms, still can wear some normal tops
Sleep?: super tired...part of it is from the Procardia, and most of it is from tossing and turning at night, and being pregnant!
Best moment this week?: Seeing little girl on ultrasound again :)
Food Cravings?: Just flat out hungry alot! But, I'm on a low-fat diet...boo
Gender?: girl...still need a name
Movement?: yup
What I miss?: A cool house...not a 92 degree house...grrr, oh well, I still love summer!
Belly Button?: it's not a crater anymore...my scar from my belly ring looks gross though. It's still an inny as of now.
Labor Signs?: BH...the procardia has seemed to help though. My cervix is still great at 4.2
What I'm looking forward to?: Seeing husband's family this weekend
Nursery progress: I ended up taking back the bed set, curtains, and bins. The colors just did not look right with the furniture. So, I'm kinda back at square 1 again.
Milestone: In 3rd tri baby!!

Finally posting a belly picture. I still feel kinda small...but definiately making progress :)

6 comments:

The Buchingers said...

awwww...look at your bump...baby girl is starting to pop right out!!! You definitely look fabulous here! Love the outfit btw!

Dottie said...

You've always been beautiful, daughter and now with child you glow! I love looking at you and your bump, can't help it! Before you know it baby girl will be here! Woo-hoo! What joy!

Unknown said...

Love the update. You look super cute with a baby bump!

Sarah said...

Cute baby bump!!

Angela said...

Very cute, and nothing but belly! :) Gosh, 28 weeks?! Time seems to be flying by! Glad all is well. I'm sure you'll find just what you're looking for with the nursery soon.

Anne said...

I love this picture of you.