Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 26, 2010

It's been a year already...

Friday was the one year anniversary of Liam being born and entering into heaven. We miss him sooo much!

Here are some pictures of his headstone.


Front view



Back view...Patrick designed this family tree. It goes up to Liam's great-grandparents.




We had a small family get together to remember and celebrate our precious son.


Patrick's mom's side



Patrick's dad's side




We didn't take a picture of my family, but they were there too!

It still is hard for me to think about the day I delivered him. It was the worst day of my life. I will long to hold him again until the day I die. But, I am thankful to God for giving us so much hope and strength through this past year. Liam will always be our first born and soon he will be a big brother to our little girl! We have so much to look forward to. OK...time to stop writing this at work...tears are streaming down my face :)

Maybe I'll write more about Liam later...

Thanks for taking the time to pray for us and think about us this past Friday.

4 comments:

The Buchingers said...

Thanks for sharing this post Megan...miss him too! SO thankful that God has blessed you with Baby Girl and look forward to meeting her within the next 10 weeks...its going to fly by and God will give you the strength, courage and energy to deliver her! Love you and Pat

Anne said...

It was such a nice evening Megan, I am really happy that everyone got to be there with you guys. We all miss him. Can't wait for baby girl either!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yes, it was a very special evening and I think often of that day too last year and just weep. It was soooo hard. I am filled with joy when I think about baby girl coming soon. Love you!!!

Angela said...

Megan, thanks for sharing such a difficult part of your life. The beauty in all of this is your unwavering faith. That speaks volumes. I know that will be an amazing day when you get to celebrate with him again.

I'm glad you were surrounded by so many who love you, your husband, Liam, and now baby girl on the way. Love you much, and I'm sending BIG (((HUGS))), and prayers to you across the miles. :)