Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

First Baby Shower

This past Saturday was my first baby shower. Patrick's family threw this one for me at a restaurant in Frankenmuth. It was a very nice day! We played a fun game where we held a piece of paper behind our backs and tore out the shape of a baby. We also made bracelets. I made a precious bracelet for our baby girl, in purples and lavenders. They are all so excited to hold our daughter and I am so thankful that she'll have all of these wonderful people in her life!




Lovely cake





Opening gifts





With Grandma Cherie and Great-gramma Rita



With Aunt Chrissy and cousin Jade




Making bracelets

Can't believe in about 6 weeks we will all be meeting our little girl!

1 comment:

Anne said...

Once again, you look gorgeous. I love the bracelet making idea! So cool.