Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

32 week stats and preview of nursery

How far along?: 32 weeks
How big is baby?: under 4 pounds
Weight Gain: +1 pound in the last 2 weeks. Total weight: 143 lbs. up 18 lbs total.
Maternity Clothes?: yes, I bought a denim skirt last week and I have worn it like 5 times already! Wish I would've bought it sooner..
Sleep?: Has been OK, just toss and turn alot. My back and ribs have been sore the last few days.
Best moment this week?: Getting more baby stuff done...Kevin and Amy stopped by last week with the stroller and carseat. What a blessing!
Food Cravings?: I crave bad foods...I tried McDonald's the other day...McChicken and small fry..bad idea!! It completely messed my stomach up...looks like my body is used to not eating grease.
Gender?: girl
Movement?: yes, the ultrasound today showed her head down, and her feet up by my ribcage. I feel hiccups down low usually by my left hip.
What I miss?: a cool house
Belly Button?: still in a bit
Labor Signs?: just getting more and more BH contrax. friday was my last cervical check. It is holding strong around 3ish. I get to get off of the Procardia in 2 weeks!!
What I'm looking forward to?: The wedding this weekend
Nursery progress: Painting done, curtains up...i guess we're just going to buy a glider now for the nursery. It will cost too much to reupholster the rocker.
Weekly wisom: Don't sweat the small stuff

I will post a belly picture later!



7 comments:

Unknown said...

The nursery looks great!!

Patrick and Megan said...

Thanks Tiff...I'll try to update the progress of it on here every week or so!

llf said...

I'm so excited for you guys. As the above comment says, the nursery looks awesome. :) Always praying for the Kelly's!!!

The Buchingers said...

Loved the Post Megan! I can't wait to see what the nursery looks like when it's all done. Where are you going to get the glider/rocker? Make sure you put it on your registry because you have your showers coming up and who knows how generous people will be!!! Looking forward to spending more time with you and the family this weekend!

Anne said...

I am not sure how I missed this!! I haven't been reading too many blogs lately, so busy! It is easier to see the picture on here, than on your camera. Looks great so far!! Maybe you guys will get a bunch of gift cards to put towards the glider?

Angela said...

I'm glad things are coming along great for you guys! Boy, time is flying! Baby girl will be here before you know it. The nursery looks great, and I can't wait to see the finished product. :)

Anonymous said...

2, tetracycline,