Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 27, 2010

35 weeks

10 weeks ago, I was in the hospital wondering if I would have a micro-preemie because of all the contractions I was having. So thankful now to be at this point. 35 weeks down and 35 days left in this pregnancy (give or take ;) )
How far along?: 35 weeks
How big is baby?: I just read around 5ish pounds
Weight Gain?: I think I'm at 145...so up 20 pounds.
Maternity Clothes?: Yes ma'am. Kinda getting sick of my wardrobe though...not really wanting to buy anymore maternity clothes though.
Sleep?: It's weird because I actually haven't been that achey the last week. I toss and turn from side to side, and I have to sleep with a pillow between my legs. And I get up 3-4 times to pee (I've been carrying low this pregnancy) Also, the acid is now at a minimum.
Best moment this week?: Probably my baby showers.
Food Cravings?: nothing special...super thirsty though.
Gender?: Girly girl.
Movement?: yes, especially at night (probably because I'm paying attention and still)
What I miss?: Not being so tired all of the time.
Belly Button?: still in a bit
Labor Signs?: Well, I'm off of the procardia. It's funny because I still have the same amount of BH contrax now as when I was on the med. I pretty much have them all day on and off. They don't bother me anymore. Some are stronger than other ones though. Gives me practice using my breathing and relaxtiong techniques! Oh, my doctor said last friday, that they don't usually do internal checks until 39 weeks...
What I'm looking forward to?: picking out a name and actually holding our little girl. And, my showers this weekend!
Nursery progress: Everything is pretty much done, except for: need to clean out the closet and organize, hang some wall decor, maybe buy a rug. I think that's about it. I will post pictures after we get everything organized in there after the final baby shower.
Weekly wisdom: Enjoy this time before the baby arrives. Suck in every moment with your husband and cherish this season of life, just husband and wife!

This was taken this past sunday in my 34th week. I will post a more current picture after this weekend!

2 comments:

The Buchingers said...

Looking great Megan! Can't wait to see you tomorrow at your shower. I'm amazed at how fast your pregnancy has gone! Thank God for his protection and allowing you to make it this far! Getting excited to find out what Baby Girl's name is going to be!!!! Love you!!!!

Sarah said...

Just want to send you good wishes as you head into the last stages of your pregnancy!!! :) Excited for you!