Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 11, 2010

37 week stats and pics

How far along?: 37 weeks
How big is baby?: Probably over 6 pounds
Weight Gain?: Down a pound this past week. Total weight gain: 25 pounds...I'm happy with that! Weight as of thursday morning: 150 lbs.
Maternity Clothes?: yes...busted out some warmer clothes this past week.
Sleep?: Still tossing and turning, still get up lots to pee.
Best moment this week?: Getting to take a nap after work on thursday. I really haven't napped this pregnancy...and I'm exhausted.
Food Cravings?: Cinnamon toast!
Gender?: She's a girl! AHHH---we still need a name people!!
Stretch Marks: Nada that I can see thankfully!
Movement?: some days more than others...I think she's running out of room.
What I miss?: Feeling energized
Belly Button?: In just a tad...almost flat. I don't think it will pop though.
Labor Signs?: Just tons of Braxton Hicks...and having menstrual type cramps more and more.
What I'm looking forward to?: Seeing some family this weekend, possibly.
Nursery progress: Just waiting on our wall decal for the crib wall. We still need to hang the memory boxes. Everything else is all set! I have our bags mostly packed too. Car seat is installed.
Main symptoms this week: I am really thankful...I have not had any swelling so far this pregnancy, I can still wear my rings. I haven't had acid reflux in a few weeks. I've been able to eat full meals. I think she is sitting really low now. I just started having achy groin/upper legs. Super tired. Braxton Hicks all the time...some that kinda take my breath away. But, really I think I feel pretty good overall at this point! Can't complain :)

I'm just so so so thankful to the Lord for allowing us to get this far in this pregnancy. He has brought us through so much! I'm trying to not have any expectations for the labor/delivery part. I'm trying to just trust in His plan for us, and praying for good wisdom from the doctors and nurses. We'll be in good hands!


WARNING: bare belly pics!!! Decided we have to do at least one for this pregnancy!








7 comments:

ColoradoBelle said...

Found your blog throguh baby ostie's and that belly you have is beautiful. I always loved how my belly looked from the front. Enjoy these last few weeks:)

The Buchingers said...

WOW MEGAN!!! Girl you have popped right out there! I <3 it! And she is sitting pretty low there...I had a dream about you last night (I think it's because I was thinking about you guys before I went to sleep) and I dreamed that you didn't have your baby this Friday but the following Friday....I'm kinda wondering when Little girl is going to make her "GRAND ENTRANCE!!" Getting really really excited for you guys! Love you!

Unknown said...

So excited for you guys!! Kind of makes me teary. :)

Anne said...

Love the pics Megan! The room is so cute.

Patrick and Megan said...

Thanks girls! I'm getting really excited, all I think about is baby, baby, baby...ahhh!

Angela said...

OMGosh!!! You are SO stinkin' cute! All belly, too might I add. Love the updates, as always. You are almost there!!!! :)

Cherie said...

I LOVE the belly pics! I'm glad you have done this blog. It's fun to see and read through all of the entries and how things have progressed with you! Hope to see you this next week. love you Cherie/MOM