Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 3, 2010

36 week stats

Will post a picture later on!

How far along?: 36 weeks
How big is baby?: Maybe close to 6 pounds?
Weight Gain?: Wow...I gained 6 pounds in the last 2 weeks according to my doctor's scale. Total weight 151 lbs....I can't believe I'm over 150!!
Maternity Clothes?: yup
Sleep?: Tossing and turning all night still...and still getting up 3 times to go pee.
Best moment this week?: Getting to see Darci and Brandon's daughter Kilah...she is beautiful.
Food Cravings?: Just super hungry.
Gender?: girl
Movement?: yup
What I miss?: Not being so tired all of the time.
Belly Button?: still in a bit
Labor Signs?: Still lots of BH contrax. They must not be doing much though. My doctor did not do an internal yesterday, so I have no clue what my cervix is up to.
What I'm looking forward to?: Holding our daughter.
Nursery progress: My sis-in-law has really helped me get organized this past week. She bought me some baskets and bins. I got all of her clothes washed and organized. We still need to hang the mirror and pictures on the walls. I need to wash the cloth diapers and sterilize the bottle stuff. I started packing the diaper bag, but still need to pack our bags. Also, need to put in the car seat.
Weekly wisdom: Talk to your doctor about insecurities that you have. I have been feeling insecure about my baby being small or not getting enough nutrients because of some comments I have gotten from people when they compare me to other pregnant women. Anyways, I feel much better after talking with him. He told me that I have always measured on or ahead and how you show tells nothing of how big or small your baby will be. He said alot has to do with your muscles and how weak or strong they are, your starting weight and your build/frame. And he said, "you don't want a huge baby anyways, do you?" I guess I have just been feeling like my baby needs to be big to be healthy for some reason. In the end I just want a healthy baby. After having an unhealthy baby, I have been insecure at times wondering if our little girl will be healthy. He said to take these comments as compliments. All you pregnant women know how annoying people's comments can be sometimes though!! Oh, hormones ;)

2 comments:

The Buchingers said...

I've had a great time helping you with the nursery! Glad to hear your dr appt went well and that you were honest with your dr and shared concerns. Plus remember you love tiny little babies....more fun to snuggle with! I'm sure she is going to be one healthy little girl...can't believe she could be here within the next few weeks! LOVE YOU!!

Cherie said...

no matter what anyone says God is taking care of you and your little one and she will be the size she is suppose to be and as far as how you look, you always look beautiful to me no matter what size you are! love you Cherie/MOM