Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Day 2 of 30 day challenge

Day 2: Meaning behind blog name

I recently switched the name of our blog. It was Life After Loss. Pretty much our life after having a miscarriage, and then of course a stillborn. Since having Amelia, I felt like I wanted to look ahead and focus more on our family now. To be honest, I couldn't come up with anything "cool". So, Kelly Kids just popped in my head and I changed it! I might change it again because I don't really love the name. But for now Kelly Kids represents our life with one "kid" here on earth with us, and one "kid" waiting for us in heaven...well I guess 3 "kids" really! And, I'd like to think of Patrick and I as "kids" too :) Any suggestions on a more clever name??

2 comments:

The Buchingers said...

I like the name of your blog...I don't have any suggestions but I'll think about it!

Jolene said...

I think Kelly Kids is cute.