Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 24, 2011

starting a 30-day blog challenge

I found this on a blog I follow and thought it would be fun to do. It is a 30-day blog challenge. I will start day 1 later today!

Day 1-Introduce, recent picture, 15 interesting facts
Day 2-Meaning behind your blog name
Day 3-Your first love
Day 4-Your parents
Day 5-Your siblings
Day 6-A picture of something that makes you happy
Day 7-Favorite movies
Day 8-A place you've traveled to
Day 9-A picture of your friends
Day 10-Something you're afraid of
Day 11-Favorite TV shows
Day 12-What you believe
Day 13-Goals
Day 14-A picture you love
Day 15-Bible verse
Day 16-Dream house
Day 17-Something you're looking forward to
Day 18-Something you regret
Day 19-Something you miss
Day 20-Nicknames
Day 21-Picture of yourself
Day 22-Favorite city
Day 23-Favorite vacation
Day 24-Something you've learned
Day 25-Put your iPod on shuffle, first 10 songs
Day 26-Picture of your family
Day 27-Pets
Day 28-Something that stresses you out
Day 29-3 Wishes
Day 30-a picture


Anyone want to do this with me??!!

5 comments:

llf said...

I'll do it! I want to get back into blogging...so this might inspire me :) hehe <3 can't wait to see your responses :)

Sarah said...

Cute. I look forward to reading! I may have to do this myself.

Patrick and Megan said...

Cool you guys!! Can't wait :)

The Buchingers said...

Ok...I'm up for the challenge but it might be delayed once we have baby boy! But we shall see :D

Jolene said...

I would like to do this, but I think it will have to wait until this summer!