Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 4, 2011

Day 5 of 30 day

I've been a little behind on doing this challenge...eeekk...already?!

Day 5: Your Siblings

I am the "middle" child and grew up the only girl. I have an older brother, 3ish years olders named Jesse and a younger brother, 5ish years younger named Nathan.

Jesse is married to Marideth and has a son named Samuel. Jesse and Marideth have law degrees and work at a company doing legal research.





Nathan is married to Emileigh and has a daughter named Nataleigh and a baby boy due any day now! Nate is a nurse in a step-down unit at his local hospital. His wife Emileigh is an X-Ray Tech (mostly on call now).




I love my brothers and consider them best friends now. It wasn't always this way, they have been known to gang-up on me, tease me, and do the normal brotherly things. We still will have our minor disagreements, but there is that family bond that can not be broken! I also love their wives too!

And, I now have a "sister". Anne has been apart of our family since about 2003. She was put in the foster system in high school, where my brother Nathan became a friend to her. She stayed with my parents for the summer after her senior year, because her foster family moved out of town. She then went to school at MSU, and I tried to look after her while she was away (I lived in the same town as MSU). We have become good friends over these past years too. She is married to Chris and has a son named Graydon. Anne works for an insurance company and Chris works at the local hospital, while he finishes up his Master's degree in Social Work.




Last, but not least, I have to talk about my husband's siblings, because they are now mine too :) I love them as well!

Patrick's sister Chrissy is about 5 1/2 years older than him. She is married to Aron and has 3 children, Ethan, Noah and Jade. Chrissy is a super hard worker! She works from home full-time and Aron is an engineer full-time, and farms. They are very kind and giving people.





Patrick also has an older brother named Mike. He is engaged to Amanda. Mike works for my Uncle Bob's energy company. Amanda is going to school for special education and works 2 jobs I believe! We are so excited for the 2 of them!





I forgot to talk about my in-laws on yesterday's post. I will do a special add-on one for them later!!

3 comments:

The Buchingers said...

Love the post Megan...I forgot to talk about my in-laws too! You all know how much I love you though :D Can't wait for this baby to get here...aaaahhh!

llf said...

haha, your brothers' wives sorta look like they could be your sisters in those pictures :)

llf said...

blood sisters*