Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 25, 2011

Day 8

A Place you've traveled to....

I really haven't been to too many places. I would love to go on a mission trip, first and foremost. And, I would love to go somewhere tropical, to escape this cold climate.

I have been out west three times. I have visited California twice. I have been to Las Vegas twice. I have visited the Hoover Dam twice as well. Florida, DC, Chicago, Texas, Tennessee...and only out of country to Canada.
But the one place that I think everyone needs to visit at least once in their lives is the Grand Canyon. There are no words!!!! God created a masterpiece. You literally just stand there in awe!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Finally! : )

Angela said...

Glad to hear from you! I've never been out west, although I'd love to go sometime. I've heard the Grand Canyon is absolutely beautiful. I'll have to put that on my list of places to visit. :)

Jolene said...

The "30 Day Challenge" doesn't have to be 30 'consecutive' days, right? :)You're good!